Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/sites/l/learningnet.co.uk/public_html/geography/schools/kingedward/Activ/AS rivers/functions.php on line 272
Legacy AQA A GCSE

Author Topic: Legacy AQA A GCSE  (Read 1478 times)

edge

• View Profile
Legacy AQA A GCSE
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:17:13 PM »
Does anyone have electronic copies of papers and inserts with the copyright images included?  I have the papers and markschemes ewlectronically but without the copyright bits and its a bit of a pain!  We didn't do this spec and are trying to plan and resource the Rocks unit which isn't really examined by other specs so this is our only source of questions.

Thanks in advance, Emma
Head of Geography
Co-Chair of GA Secondary Phase Committee

scanrod

• View Profile
Re: Legacy AQA A GCSE
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
Sorry Emma I don't but I am having exactly the same problem.  It is ridiculous!  We just want to be able to help people pass their exams!

MissGeog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:34:21 AM »
Have you tried logging on to the EAQA section you will need to get a log on from your exam officer?

edge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »
I've tried eAQA, they have some old papers but none with the copyright images.  After a certain period of time they replace the online versions of papers with the copyrighted ones - not helpful for practising past paper questions!
Head of Geography
Co-Chair of GA Secondary Phase Committee

kevincooper777

• Established Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »
The copyright things are fairly straightforward I think - having just taught this unit this term...

One is an image of Haytor, for example...

cu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 01:40:50 PM »
yes I've got lots- do you want some years in particular or all?  Email me underwood@weaverham.cheshire.sch.uk