Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/sites/l/learningnet.co.uk/public_html/geography/schools/kingedward/Activ/AS rivers/functions.php on line 272
Pupil Voice

Author Topic: Pupil Voice  (Read 1385 times)

stevenreader

• View Profile
Pupil Voice
« on: April 20, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
hi,

I am hoping to develop somesort of pupil voice based lesson observations within our department. I was wondering if anybody had any experience of this and any example pupil lesson observation forms/training for pupils that they may have used in the past? I am thinking of small observations e.g. starter activities, independent learning and multiple intelligence learning.
Happy to share all resources that I develop over the next term as this is a key focus of ofsted and SSAT.

Thanks,

Steven

Victoria

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Geogtastic
Re: Pupil Voice
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »
We have had students observing lessons as part of the teacher training process, and also for some work that our whole school T&L group did on listening.  I have emailed DH to ask whether they used a specific form, and if so, I will send you a copy.  Not something we've done as a dept or faculty though...

stevenreader

• View Profile
Re: Pupil Voice
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »
Many thanks,

Our department is very much pro pupil voice and ecm. Anything that you can pass on would be brilliant!

S

anything