Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/sites/l/learningnet.co.uk/public_html/geography/schools/kingedward/Activ/AS rivers/functions.php on line 272
WJEC G4 pre-release 2017

Author Topic: WJEC G4 pre-release 2017  (Read 2128 times)

star

• View Profile
WJEC G4 pre-release 2017
« on: April 01, 2017, 08:00:57 AM »
Hi

Just wondered if anyone is currently looking at the G4 pre release and want to do some collaboration or know if any good resources to support this?

Thanks

swhitch

• View Profile
Re: WJEC G4 pre-release 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 09:30:47 AM »
Hi
We have broken this down into individual figures on a Powerpoint and students tasked with looking at over Easter. Idea is that we comeup with questions to pose against each resource and then to look at where links occur. From this will develop a mock paper for the students.

Will have more detail after Easter.
FRGS, FGS, C.Geog.
Head of Geography

prettejohn

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:29:15 PM »
Hi

We're teaching the EDQUAS/WJEC Syllabus too.  Put together a shared powerpoint for collaboration and added a few questions. 

See here:
https://goo.gl/9U4k3s

star

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 12:23:58 PM »
Thank you both for your replies and the link to your Powerpoint.

Working on this over Easter, so will get my thinking cap on too!

Thanks again.

mez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 07:30:11 PM »
I have made a word file with some 10 and 25 mark questions that both the students and I have come up with when looking through the pre-release booklet. Thanks for the addition of the info above - was very useful as I had struggled to think about how they would use the environmental quality sheets.
I can't figure out how to upload a file but if anyone wants me to e.mail it to them then just get in touch. Would be interested in anyone elses thoughts?
Thanks